- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Pilates Equipment Level 1-3
- Preglates Qualified – Antenatal & Postnatal
Exercise Physiology Experience
- Weight loss, behaviour change and wellbeing management
- Mental health
- Diabetes management
- Exercise prescription for musculoskeletal conditions: Joint replacements, Lower back pain, Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
- Exercise prescription for neurological conditions including Spinal Cord Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and Acquired Brain Injury
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Jessica Post has extensive academic excellence having graduated with a Bachelor of Exercise Science from Griffith University in 2009 and went on to complete her Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology at the University of Queensland in 2012. A practicum opportunity at Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association led to working in the area of Spinal Cord Injury rehabilitation as well as managing patients with various disabilities including wheelchair based exercise programs.
Jessica has gained extensive experience with exercise interventions working with a wide variety of patients with chronic conditions and injury to help improve quality of life, activities of daily living and maintaining patient independence. Jessica enjoys working in mental health and weight loss and has completed a furthering education course in psychology and behaviour change.
Jessica believes that “exercise is medicine” and that evidence-based exercise prescription can help prevent and manage chronic conditions and lead to lifelong health.