David graduated with a Masters of physiotherapy from Griffith University in 2015 after completing a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at Griffith University in 2013. He has worked with a variety of sporting clubs including Kedron Wavell Hockey, Norths Rugby Union, Brisbane City Cobra’s Touch Football, Cricket Australia junior development squads and Queensland Academy of Sport football program.
David has particular interests in running related injuries and assessments, bike fitting and educating adolescents and endurance athletes around load management to assist in avoiding overload and bone stress related injuries.
- Team physio Kedron Wavell Hockey club 2018-Current
- QAS football junior girls 2020
- Team physio Wavell Rugby league program 2020
- Griffith university AON 7’s rugby 2019
- U/15 & U/18 Women’s Cricket Australia development camp 2018
- Team physio Queensland Suburban Rugby Union 2017 tour
- Team physio Norths rugby union premier grade 2016-17
- Team Physio Brisbane City Cobras – National Touch Football Championships 2016