Allsports Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine Clinics have a long and proud history of supporting athletes and sporting teams from all levels of competition including professional organisations, grassroots communities and school organisations.
If your sporting team or association is interested in the services provided by Allsports or would like to discuss how we can work together, please contact your local clinic for more information.
- Highest level of sports medicine services and injury management
- Diagnosis and rehabilitation of a range of sporting injuries
- Close professional relationships with medical specialists
- Experience with professional sporting teams, including the Gold Coast Titans, Brisbane Broncos, Brisbane Roar FC and the Brisbane Bullets.
Athlete screenings are assessments administered by physiotherapists and exercise physiologists to identify mobility, strength and balance deficits. Screenings are used frequently across many sporting codes and are tailored to individual sporting needs. Following a screening, our clinicians will prescribe a strength and conditioning program to improve performance and help prevent injury.
Available at the following clinics
- Albany Creek
- Bargara (Coral Coast Physiotherapy)
- Cairns (PhyxMe Physiotherapy)
- Caloundra (Bring Your Body to Life Physiotherapy)
- Camp Hill
- Deception Bay (Entire Health)
- Ferny Grove
- Forest Lake
- Hyde Park (SportsMed NQ)
- Ipswich (PhysioActive)
- Kallangur (Entire Health)
- Kangaroo Point
- Kippa Ring (Entire Health)
- Noosa Heads (Noosa Physiotherapy Centre)
- North Lakes (Entire Health)
- Red Hill
- Redcliffe (Entire Health)
- Richmond (Richmond Physiotherapy Clinic)
- Robina (Physiologic)
- Smithfield (PhyxMe Physiotherapy)
- The Gap
- Toowoomba (Peak Performance)
- Wavell Heights
- Wellington Point
- West End