Qualifications & Associations
- BSc Physiotherapy | Curtin University | 2020
- Member Australia Physiotherapy Association
- Member of the Australian Hand Therapy Association
Ashley has a special interest in treating:
Experience & Professional Development
Ashley has been working as a physiotherapist in private practice since graduating at Curtin University in 2020. Additional experience includes engagement as a physiotherapy assistant in Singapore prior to university studies, an overseas rehab placement in Shanghai at Hua Shan Hospital and working in residential aged care during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Melbourne Hand Rehab Hand Therapy Fellowship | 2023
AHTA, Introduction to Hand Therapy | 2022
- The Shoulder: Simple, Scientific, Modern | 2022
Advanced Dry Needling | 2021
About Ashley Liew
My approach to care: I believe in the importance of understanding the needs of a person and to treat the person with the condition rather than the condition alone.
In my down time, I do a mix of bouldering and e-sports gaming which has sparked my interest in the treatment of upper limb. I am also a big fan of American football and used to practice martial arts when I was younger.