Casey is passionate about helping you rediscover the joy in movement. As a physio, Casey knows the value of evidence-based practice, and as a woman, mother and yoga practitioner she also understands the value of your own innate wisdom within your healing journey.
Casey believes no two cases are the same and your unique injury journey will be handled with the art and science of Physiotherapy as well as collaboration with you to build an individualised rehabilitation plan.
Casey’s experience stands out with her diverse qualifications and background, including;
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Movement Studies
- Master of Physiotherapy Studies
- Masters in Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy leading to being a titled sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapist
- 15 years of experience working with local, regional, state and national level athletes
- Yoga Teacher – including; hatha, ashtanga, yin, pre and post-natal as well as meditation and pranayama (breathwork)
- Reformer Pilates
- Strength and Conditioning
- Casey also has a personal background in dance, netball, swimming, rowing, yoga and gym training, thus has a diverse tool kit to draw from for helping you reach your movement goals.