- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Graduate Diploma in Exercise Science
- Clinical Pilates Equipment Levels 1, 2 & 3
Exercise Physiology Experience
- Exercise prescription for neurological conditions including Spinal Cord Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Rural Cardiac Rehabilitation in Mount Isa
- Exercise prescription for End Stage Renal Failure (ESRF) patients
- Type 2 Diabetes Management
- Exercise prescription for musculoskeletal conditions: Joint replacements, Lower back pain, shoulder pain Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
- Weight loss and behaviour change
Jack is a passionate Exercise Physiologist graduating from Griffith University in 2019. He has experience in Clinical Pilates but also is a big advocate for the mental health benefits that exercise provides. Placement and experience opportunities in his university career included travelling rurally to Mount Isa to take part in Cardiac Rehabilitation and End Stage Renal Failure programs, as well as remaining local to the Gold Coast to conduct placement at Griffith University and here at Allsports Physiotherapy in Helensvale.
Jack has always had a love for exercise and sport from a very young age. Jack’s sporting background in particular includes Athletics, Rugby League, AFL, and Touch Football but will have a go at, and loves to watch, any sport. His love for sport and exercise is why Jack loves this industry and helping people function at their full capacity through exercise modalities of all kinds. Jack prioritises making a meaningful and relationship and connection with his clients so that he can provide a well-rounded and holistic treatment plan for them.