Isabelle has a special interest and expertise in treating:
- Wrist injuries including: De Quervains tenosynovitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, non-specific wrist pain
- Finger injuries
- Post surgical management
“Fantastic experience. Isabelle took care so well of my hand and helped me to come back to my active life. Excellent professional and human, she literally saved my hand from a horrible tendinitis. I am very thankful for her awesome work with me. Highly recommended.”
Experience & Professional Development
Isabelle previously worked at REDIMED in Perth, WA.
- Australian Department of Health, Infection Control Training – COVID 19 – March 2020
- AHTA Fundamentals of Hand Therapy Course – 2019
- Level 1 Soft Tissue Course | Roisin O’Sullivan – 2017
- Hand and Upper Limb Workshop | WAOTA – 2016
About Isabelle Anderson
My approach to care: I first gained an interest in hand therapy during my final year of university where I was lucky enough to complete a seven week placement in a busy private hand therapy clinic. It made me aware of the profound impact that hand injuries can make on a persons life and I was excited to have the opportunity to help these individuals return to doing the things that they loved.
I moved to Melbourne in 2018 after growing up in Perth. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my dog and watching the North Melbourne Kangaroos.
Isabelle is a Senior Clinician and available for consultation at the following clinics: