Jessie has special interests in the following areas:
- Assessment, diagnosis and management of sports related injuries
- Looking at functional movement patterns and identifying the weak link in specific muscle chains to create a holistic rehab or injury prevention program
- ACL prevention and rehabilitation
- Long history of playing soccer with an interest in acute injury management all the way through to return to sport and performance enhancement.
Jessie’s experience includes:
- Contracted player for Brisbane Roar and Canberra United in A League Women
- Physiotherapist Belconnen United NPL and WNPL
- Internship NRL Canberra Raiders (strength and conditioning/GPS and performance analysis).