Keegan has a diverse background in Rehabilitation and Athletic Development, ranging from Adolescent to Professional level.
Keegan’s experience as an NCAA College Athlete in the USA has provided him with a unique experience and understanding of highly competitive sports, their demands and the Rehabilitation process required to get back better than before. Keegan has the ability to construct Exercise Rehabilitation for a broad range of patients from a variety of sports and activities.
Having been an athlete and having relatively serious injuries himself, Keegan can completely empathize with the struggles that occur with long term rehabilitation. He especially enjoys return to performance and reconditioning programming of injured athletes whether that be at the professional, amateur or just your everyday weekend warrior.
Keegan’s experiences include:
- Rowville Sports Academy- Head of Athletic Development
- Melbourne Football Club- Strength & Rehabilitation Manager AFLW
- Melbourne Knights FC (NPL)- High Performance Manager
- Eastern Ranges FC (NAB League)- High Performance Manager
- Duke University Summer Camp- Assistant Athletic Trainer
Keegan’s qualifications include:
- Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation)
- Bachelor of Athletic Training
- Bachelor of Sports Management