We run an informative and interactive educational class taught by our women’s health physiotherapists to teach practical techniques and handy hints with all areas of pregnancy.
Come along to this informative education class taught by a women’s health physiotherapist and learn some practical solutions to help you cope better with the changes your body goes through during pregnancy.
Topics covered include;
- Looking after your pelvic floor.
- Safe exercise to maintain muscle tone and fitness.
- Practical ways to cope with common aches and pains.
- Relaxation/labor positions and techniques.
- Postnatal recovery and beyond.
- The class will help you learn what is best for you and your baby, and is most beneficial to attend early in your second trimester. You will get a chance to try some of the exercises and labor positions during the class so wear loose comfortable clothing.
- This class is just for you, so leave your partner at home.