Our Helensvale clinic provides a specialized service for cricketers based upon Physiotherapist Adam Daniels’ 7+ years of experience in participating and working with cricket teams.
Adam Daniels has worked alongside former Australian players and renowned coaches Dennis Lillee, Andy Bichel, Greg Campbell and Ray Bright. Adam specializes in the management of cricket injuries and preventative exercise programmes.
Physiotherapist for a number of the Queensland Bulls player’s including- Chris Swan, Brad Ipson, Scott Brant and Michael Neser, Adam is well respected in the cricket community. At the Gold Coast Cricket Injury Clinic on the Gold Coast, Adam offers a specialized service for junior, amateur and professional cricketers.
Cricket Injury Clinic services include:
- Biomechanical video analysis of bowling actions
- Assessment and screening for injury prevention
- Exercise and rehabilitation programmes
- Pre-season cricket exercise programmes
- Liaise with coaches to help performance and reduce injury
- 12-week high-performance fast bowling cricket program (scholarship program annually – register your interest today for 2015!)