The Allsports Physiotherapy Pain Management Program is designed to help you understand and manage your chronic pain to facilitate an improved quality of life.
Your pain management team comprises of a physiotherapist, psychologist, dietitian and an exercise physiologist, who will work closely together to provide a professional and comprehensive service.
- 3 x physiotherapy sessions
- 3 x psychology sessions
- 1 x dietician session
- 1 x exercise physiology session
- 12 x small group exercise classes
- Improve physical function
- Facilitate return to work, sport and regular activities
- Improve understanding of your pain and diagnosis
- Improve ability to manage pain through exercise, adaptive coping and other strategies
- Understand how diet can impact pain management