- Bachelor of Exercise Science (B.Ex.Sci, MPhty)
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Clinical Pilates Equipment Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Healthia Clinical Leadership Program 2020
- Science of Cycling Level 1 and 2
- Mat Pilates level 1
- Sports Medicine Australia Member 2010-present
Sports Physiotherapy Experience
- Team Physiotherapist Papua New Guinea 2011-2012.
- Physiotherapist MRF Pace Foundation 2005
- Team Physiotherapist Gold Coast Dolphins Cricket Club 2007-2012, 2019.
- Physiotherapist Kokoda Challenge 2011-2017
- Physiotherapist Gold Coast Junior Representative Program 2019
Adam Daniels graduated from Griffith University in 2005 with a Master of Physiotherapy having previously completed a Bachelor of Exercise Science. Adam is a local Gold Coaster and has grown up with a passion for sport in particular cricket which led him into the Physiotherapy profession. Adam founded Allsports Helensvale (formerly Physiotherapy Links) in 2012 and established The Gold Coast Cricket Injury Clinic. Adam is a passionate about helping aspiring youth cricketer’s prevent lumbar stress related injuries through preventative programs, biomechanical video analysis, and education to the local cricket community. He is currently helping the Gold Coast Junior Cricket Representative program, Gold Coast Dolphins and Helensvale Hawks cricket club’s and was previously Physio for the PNG National cricket team. Adam is an experienced physiotherapist with a special interest in the rehabilitation of sporting injuries and persistent complex pain conditions.
Adam has recently returned to play cricket and likes to keep fit through running. Away from work he enjoys boating and fishing the Gold Coast waterways with his family.