Adam Daniels graduated as a Physiotherapist from Griffith University in 2005, having previously studied an Undergraduate degree in Exercise Science. During his career, Adam has worked in both private practices on the Gold Coast and in the UK as well as working at Allamanda Private Hospital. Adam has had extensive experience working alongside Gold Coast Orthopaedic surgeons, Neurosurgeons and other medical specialists. Adam is highly skilled and experienced in the management of complex low back pain and post-operative spinal surgery.
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Clinical Pilates Equipment Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Mat Pilates Level 1
- Australian Physiotherapy Association 2005- Present
- Sports Medicine Australia 2011- Present
- Science of Cycling Level 1 & 2 – 2017
Sports Physiotherapy Experience
- Team Physiotherapist Papua New Guinea 2011-2012.
- Physiotherapist MRF Pace Foundation 2005
- Team Physiotherapist Gold Coast Dolphins Cricket Club 2007-2012, 2019.
- Physiotherapist Kokoda Challenge 2011-2017
- Physiotherapist Gold Coast Junior Representative Program 2019
With over 12 years of experience personally and professionally working with both local and International cricket teams, Adam Daniels specializes in the management of cricket injuries and preventative exercise programmes. Dennis Lillee, Andy Bichel and Greg Campbell, all former Australian Players and now coaches, are amongst the individuals who have assisted with the development of Adam’s career with cricket. As Physiotherapist for a number of the Queensland Bulls player’s including- Chris Swan, Brad Ipson, Scott Brant and Michael Neser, Adam is well respected in the cricket community. As the founder of the Gold Coast Cricket Injury Clinic on the Gold Coast, Adam will offer a specialized service for junior, amateur and professional cricketers.
Adam specializes in the treatment of sports injuries, complex low back pain, sacroiliac joint dysfunction and neck pain. With a hands-on approach to treatment, implementation of the latest evidence-based protocols and a focus on exercise prescription, Adam expects to give patients the best opportunity to achieve their goals.