Musculoskeletal physiotherapy focuses on muscle and joint conditions, helping to reduce and relieve pain in these areas.
Looking for a Central Queensland speech therapist near you? Entirely Health (previously CQ Physio) is conveniently located in Yeppoon, where their team continues to service its local community as well as the neighbouring suburbs of Barmaryee, Hidden Valley, Cooee Bay, Taranganba, Meikleville Hill, Inverness and Barlows Hill.
Typically, our Entirely Health speech pathologists can help when:
- Speech is difficult to understand and/or there’s difficulty with the production of sounds
- Vocal quality is hoarse, harsh, whispered or inconsistent and/or there’s a lack of flexibility in voice e.g. difficulty speaking loudly, with volume control and difficulty with using different pitch/inflections in speaking/singing
- Speech is not fluent, does not flow and has hesitations
- Understanding what others say and following day to day directions is difficult
- Expressing oneself is difficult, including difficulty with finding the appropriate word to use, sequencing words into grammatical sentences and expressing one’s feeling
- Trying to communicate leads to frustration
- The learning of and functional use of reading and spelling/writing is difficult
- A cough or throat clear occurs before/during or after swallowing and/or recurrent chest infection occur. This can indicate difficulties with swallowing and can have major health implications
- Oral intake is reduced or taking medication is difficult